The Cloud Industry Is Booming
Cloud computing is becoming more and more popular as companies realize how it can help them save money while also improving their productivity. As cloud services like Google Apps and Salesforce have gained popularity, many businesses are now looking into moving their data centers online.
Top 7 Cloud Computing Careers: A Look At How To Get Into It
If you’re interested in getting involved with the cloud industry, here’s what you need to know about the different career paths available.
Here are the top 7 most sought after cloud job titles by employers in 2022 –
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Job Responsibilities :
• Design and implement cloud-based solutions using virtualization technologies (VMs) and storage area networks (SANs).
• Develop software applications and/or services that run within the cloud infrastructure.
• Provide technical support to customers regarding their use of cloud computing resources.
• Work with project managers to define and create new cloud-based solutions.
• A Cloud Infrastructure Architect creates documentation for existing and future cloud-based solutions. This includes creating user guides, help desk manuals, and training materials.
Strategic Cloud Engineer
• Lead the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions using virtualization technologies.
• Define and execute strategies to build and manage cloud-based solutions. These include defining and implementing policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
• Create and maintain documentation for cloud-based solutions. Include user guides, help desk manuals, and training material.
• Implement and monitor monitoring tools to ensure optimal performance of cloud-based solutions. Monitor metrics such as CPU utilization, memory usage, disk space, network bandwidth, etc.
• Ensure that all systems are properly configured for optimum performance before deploying them into production environments.
Cloud Support Engineer
• Perform troubleshooting activities related to cloud computing.
• Identify problems and resolve issues by working closely with internal teams and external partners.
• Provide guidance and recommendations to customers regarding their use and deployment of cloud computing resources. This includes assisting with customer requests, questions, and concerns.
• Help customers understand how to best utilize cloud computing resources.
Designing and building cloud solutions, including cloud architecture, cloud security, cloud management, and cloud operations.
Associate Cloud Data Engineer
• Analyze data sets and extract meaningful information from unstructured data sources.
• Build models to predict outcomes and trends.
• Use machine learning techniques to analyze large amounts of data.
• Apply statistical methods to identify patterns and relationships between variables.
• Make predictions about future events.
• Evaluate the accuracy of predictive models.
• Manage and deploy cloud infrastructure components.
• Maintain and enhance existing cloud infrastructures.
• Set up, configure, and operate cloud computing platforms and services.
• Troubleshoot and fix any issues that arise during operation.
• Configure and optimize servers, networking equipment, and operating systems.
• Deploy and configure web application frameworks and programming languages.
Cloud Data Infrastructure Engineer
• Design and implement scalable storage solutions.
• Develop and maintain databases.
• Design and implement database schemas.
• Optimize query plans and indexes.
• Improve database performance through optimization.
• Write SQL queries to retrieve and store data.
Principal Cloud Engineer
• Work directly with clients to provide technical support and consulting services.
• Assist clients with planning, development, testing, and deployment of applications.
• Collaborate with client staff to define requirements and scope of work.
• Plan project schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Conduct research and analysis to determine appropriate solution options.
How Cloud Engineers can apply Online using Freelance Marketplace
1. Register yourself on Freelancer in any freelance marketplace
2. Create your profile
3. Upload your resume
4. Start bidding/posting jobs
5. Get hired!
6. Pay & Go!
7. Repeat steps 1-6
How the FieldEngineer Freelance Marketplace helps you in finding Cloud Computing Jobs online?
FieldEngineer is an online platform where you can find all kinds of jobs such as IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, HR, etc. We have been helping people since 2009 to find jobs online. Today we have more than 10 million registered users worldwide. Our team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help our members find jobs online. You can also take advantage of our free job alerts service which allows you to receive email updates when new jobs matching your criteria appear on our website.
If you’re looking for a job in the field of Cloud Computing, then check out our list of available jobs today.